R. Christopher Dorrel
Why Me: I believe in proactive interaction with co-workers, and the client’s right to amiable, competent service. I take ownership of the work I do and the responsibilities that go with my job.
Skills & Qualifications • Thirteen years of award winning customer service experience with financial service companies
• Ten years of training and Team Lead experience
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
• Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor (2010, 2011 & 2012)
• Series 7 and Series 63 Securities Licenses (1999-2004)
• Indiana Real Estate License (1993-1996)
• Nine years of experience with Charles Schwab’s Tax Team and IRA Accounts departments
Work History Credentialing Specialist
First Advantage, Indianapolis, IN
Duties included attention to detail, researching the validity of business documents, gather and electronically file documents and using internet technology for training and team meeting purposes.
Charles Schwab and Company, Indianapolis, IN
Duties included fostering customer relationships, coordinating information with third-party services, maintaining customer data for reporting purposes, and developing materials for Tax Team and IRA Account servicing.
Senior Customer Service Representative, Call Center
Union Federal Bank, Indianapolis, IN
Duties included setting up new accounts, cross selling banking services, and training/mentoring new hires.
Charles Schwab and Company, Indianapolis, IN and Austin, TX
Duties included developing new client relationships, assisting clients with investment decisions, and placing trades.
Embassy Suites Hotel, Indianapolis, IN
Duties included auditing daily financial activity for detailed accuracy and backing us data files as needed.
Education Ball State University 1987-1988
Whitewater Technical Career Center 1984-1986