New York, NY
New York, NY
For as far back as I can remember, I've always been captivated by movies. I started writing stories at the age of 5, playing around with video cameras at age 11, and was positive that I wanted to be a filmmaker at the age of 15. Ever since then, I have worked towards making that dream a reality.
When people see my work, I'd like for them to feel entertained but also feel challenged to think and question. I want people to walk away after seeing my films still thinking about what they just watched. No matter what the genre, I hope people can look at my work and see that a film can give a voice to those that have not been heard or tell a story that most couldn't even fathom. I would watch movies as a child and see that the impossible is possible and that everyone has a story to tell, even the unexpected. I felt inspired to use my imagination and create. Someday, I would like for people to feel that same inspiration when viewing my work.
- Do Over (2010) (Short) Watch
- Come Here Often? (2011) (Short) Watch
- Bohemian Rhapsody: A Short-Sex Musical (2011) (Short) Watch
- S.K.A. (2012) (Short) Watch
- House Near The End... (2012) (Short) Watch
- Summit (2013-2015) (Feature) Teaser Trailer
- Juice It (2014) (Short) Trailer
- Hello (2016) (Short) (PostProduction)
- Enough (2016) (Short) (PreProduction)