SaaS Sales in Atlanta, Georgia
Hi, I’m Christopher!
I am currently an account executive for Palo Alto Networks selling our SaaS-based public cloud security offering, Prisma Cloud (formerly known as RedLock).
Palo Alto Networks is theworld's leading cybersecuritycompany headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
- I was recently named one of InsideSales.com's Top 10 Sales Development Leaders of 2018.
- I have a passion for Sales, Sales Development, and Public Speaking.
- I have been featured on The Sales Development Podcast by David Dulany, Sales Secrets Podcast with Gabe Larsen, Make It Happen Podcast with John Barrows, Predictable Revenue Podcast, Hubspot Sales Blog and recently spoke at AA-ISP's Unite and Digital Sales World 2018, Digital Sales World Dallas 2019.
- Top 5 Gallup Strengths: Communication, WOO, Positivity, Individualization, Consistency.
- I would love to connect to see how we can help each other.
• Past Lives:
- I was the 3rd sales hire at RedLock, cloud threat defense company for AWS, Azure and Google Cloud adopters. I spent 17 months creating the go to market strategy for RedLock’s SDR team. RedLock was acquired by Palo Alto Networks for $173 Million in October of 2018.
- I spent 18 months building an outbound SDR team at Mobile Labs, an Atlanta-based company that helps Fortune 500 companies speed up their mobile development process. While building out our SDR team, I was responsible for building out 3M in net-new pipeline.
- Prior to Mobile Labs, I spent five years as an Account Manager at Billian's HealthDATA, a SaaS Data Intelligence provider supporting some of the largest companies in the healthcare industry.