La Crosse, WI
ANCIENT MOVEMENTS OF WIND DANCING WITH THE TREES AS THEY REACH TO HEAVEN...
- I am a lover and firm believer in the power of storytelling as a truth we have grown out of, a guiding path we must follow, and a means of understanding others.
- I am excited to be apart of the tribe of storytellers who use storytelling as a method of connecting to others within a variety of cultures: be it a workplace motive, a personal journey of self-discovery, or a way of putting down roots within a community of others.
- I am an instructor of Winona State University's English 111: College Reading & Writing.
- I have been teaching English 111 every semester since fall 2011.
- I have taught English 220 -teaching roughly 6 weeks total out of a 16 week semester- for a professor who had to take emergency medical leave.
- I am working on diving head-first into the world of technical communication and using this as a platform to teach, learn, aspire, and inspire.
- I am working on a master's degree in English Literature and Language at WSU.
- I am interested in helping others to acquire writing skills and analytical reading skills to ensure success in all they do.
- I am interested in inspiring others to become aware of global regions, politics, and the human face behind it all.
- I am interested in empowering others to become involved in all human rights: human rights issues that are close to home and human rights issues across the globe.