Software Engineer, Small Business Owner, and Public Speaker in Singapore
I am an idea-person with the ability to execute — from patents to prototypes to production. I’ve been doing dual-track career since I published my first app in middle school.
- Delivered AI-based microservice for the customer service domain.
- Delivered consumer-oriented smart city mobile application functional prototype.
- Granted three patents related to machine learning (US 10,684,941, US 10,635,502, and US 10,810,511).
- Certifications: SAP Architecture Curriculum, SAP Threat Modeling Expert, Sun Certified Enterprise Architect, Sun Certified Java Developer, Sun Certified Java Programmer, Toastmasters.
- An avid writer and developer of Apple platforms.
My opinions are my own.