Daniel Kaluza [本道]
entrepreneur, Intrapreneur, and Consultant in Warsaw, Poland
Foolish and Hungry Entre/intrapreneur, currently serving clients as a Junior Associate at a major consulting company.
Previously Venture Developer Manager at Lamudi (Rocket Internet), where I've build the inbound sales process; co-founder of two e-commerce startups in Poland; for almost two years worked in Japan’s biggest e-commerce firm, Rakuten, as a business analyst. Academic achiever, studied at Babson College MBA (ranked 1st worldwide in Entrepreneurship), and Master of Strategy & International Management at St Gallen University, Switzerland (ranked 1st worldwide in International Management by Financial Times), receiver of many merit-based scholarships.
Insatiably curious lifelong learner. Lived in eleven different countries, traveled to over 100, works effectively under pressure in an international environment. Has intrapreneurial mindset coupled with quality interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills. Dedicated and focused, finished seven marathons and an Iron Man Triathlon. Fascinated by KPI-driven optimization and execution of lean strategies impacting the bottom line.
I see the world in terms of opportunities and I am sure we can find ways to cooperate together, especially on startups and entre/intrapreneurship, particularly connected to Japan, business development or market expansion.
I have broad interests and am passionately curious, so I can imagine us connecting about anything!
- Globally-thinking, locally-acting
- Ambitious, passionate about business model building, loves challenges
- Lived in eleven different countries, traveled to over 100
- Fluent Polish and English, advanced Japanese, German, Italian, conversational Russian and Spanish
- I love to travel and understand other cultures
- Passions are football, history, anime, mountains, Tolkien, bike and marathons (8th place in Italian championship)
- Owner of the most beautiful dog ever
If you like amazing adventures. let's talk – I have been doing my parachuting license, survived world’s highest bungee jump, climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro or Mt Blanc and biked alone 2100 km from Poland to Turkey.. and so, so much more!
**Last, but not least, what is my life mission?
- Be a serial entrepreneur with real impact
- Always learning
- Living with passion every moment
- Love (myself and others) and be loved!
- Go trough life with smile - and make people around me smile
Let's connect! 宜しくお願い致します。