Marketing and Sales Correspondent, Editor, and Writer in Prague, Czech Republic
I’m a graduate of International University of Southern Europe, with a M.A. degree in Marketing & Management. I have three years of marketing experience ranging from tire industry, energy supplies, art university and currently ceiling manufacturer Armstrong.
As my big hobby is music, I managed to get established as a music journalist and my work is regularly published in top Czech music magazines. I managed to reach this position, as I rely on my hard work, creativity and language skills (incl. numerous Ex-Yugoslavian languages), which give me an ability to speak directly with artists from all around the world. I work for magazines as Muzikus and Rock&All as a hobby, but I have also cooperated with magazines Rock&Pop, Full Moon, Harmonie, Rock Hard, HardRocker, Metal Hammer UK and the web The Aardvark.
- Author of a study on "Crisis Communication" for a project KREDO, falling under Czech Ministry of education.
- Interviews with U2, Metallica, Deep Purple, Nickelback, Evanescence, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Rudimental, Goran Bregović etc.
- Visits on www.rocknrolljournalist.com from countries next to USA, GB, Russia also Israel, Brazil, Portugal, Mexico, India and exotic destinations as Peru, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Philippines, or Belize.
- Three front covers at three different music magazines at the same month - October 2013
- Masters study on Marketing Rock’n’Roll:
"Choosing a suitable marketing strategy and music distribution for an artist"
- Czech Air Guitar champion for 2014. ;D