Hi, I'm Dave Delaney.
My goal is to teach your audience how to network effectively.
When your attendees are actively networking, they have better experiences. I will bring your attendees out of their shells, so they make new connections and follow up the right way after your conference.
Networking leads to new opportunities, which are attributed to your conference.
My keynote presentation, New Business Networking, includes humorous and inspiring stories to encourage your audience to make new connections. I provide them with the skills to break the ice, remember names, and how to listen effectively. I include social media tools and tips, so the conversations will continue after the event both online and offline.
● Working in marketing for nearly two decades.
● Graduate from Second City, Toronto. Performed weekly improv comedy.
● Consultant in digital marketing and social media marketing.
● Author of New Business Networking, Que Publishing.
● Presented at LinkedIn’s LinkedIn Live Conference, South by Southwest, American Marketing Association, Americana Music Festival, American Advertising Federation, Public Relations Society of America, Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, HCA Healthcare, MoSo, BOLO, PodCamp Toronto, BarCamp and PodCamp Nashville, Interlogix Annual Summit, and more
⚡ "Dave blew me away (as well as the audience). His engaging personality and ability to connect with his listeners makes him an amazing speaker." - LinkedIn.
⚡ “Dave spoke to over 1,200 college students at the American Marketing Association’s International Collegiate Conference. Keeping the attention of college students is a very hard task...However, Dave did just that." - American Marketing Association.
⚡ “Dave is not only extremely knowledgeable, he is engaging and passionate about helping people...Dave captured an entire audience for over an hour, a feat that isn’t easy by any stretch. His humour, combined with both theory and tactics and friendly personality makes him a must-have to start out the morning of any conference or event. Highly recommended." - Limitless Business Conference.
☞ But enough about me... let's chat about your needs for your next conference, company retreat, or special event. Contact me. Don't be shy, say "hi".