David del Moral
Translator and proofreader in Alcalá de Henares, España
Born lover of languages, literature and technology with a soft spot for heroic fantasy and videogames, I was eager to combine those hobbies and decided to study Modern Languages and Translation at the Universidad de Alcalá (2009-2013).
I currently work as a freelance EN/DE-ES translator and proofreader on a neverending quest for knowledge, eager to keep improving my skills.
Some of the clients I have worked (or currently work) with include:
– Interpret Solutions, an interpreting and translation agency located in Toledo, Spain.
– LocalSoft, a localisation services provider (based in Málaga, Spain), mainly translating and proofreading videogames.
– Wizards of the Coast, developer of the worldwide known collectible card game Magic: the Gathering™.
– LinguaVox, an interpreting and translation agency based in Vizcaya, Spain.
– Enboca/Enpantalla Audiovisual, a former dubbing and mixing studio for whom I translated and proofread many TV shows, series and movies.
I have dealt with a wide variety of texts, ranging from TV shows about huge cakes and wedding gowns to administrative texts about European regulations or technical safety handbooks for machinery.
I also work with the Instituto Franklin-UAH, where I teach international students about writing techniques in a digital environment.
I am always eager to overcome new challenges and projects, so do not hesitate to contact me if you think my skills might be suitable for your needs.