- Design and implementation of solution, system and data architectures.
- Leader, mentor and 'evangelist' for adoption of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, related concepts, tools and techniques.
- Analysis of business processes and identification of strategic and tactical opportunities.
- Leadership and management of integration, migration and consolidation of data from disparate and incompatible sources.
* Senior Technology Consultant, Perficient, Inc,
Custom design, development and implementation of systems integration utilizing C#.NET, MS SQL, WCF SOAP services, web UI and more.
* System Design and Development, Cogent Media Group, 3/2011-12/2011
Custom application development and enhancement utilizing C#.NET, VB.NET, MS SQL, web services and web UI.
* System Design and Development, IPL, 11/2010-3/2011
Developed and implemented Power Generation Portal with four independent Windows-based data services collecting real-time data from power plants.
* Eli Lilly and Company (Left due to large staff reductions)
Technology Leader: Global Medical (6/2009-11/2010)
Technology Leader for development of LillyMedical.com web application used by Lilly Medical personnel and external Health Care Professionals.Ensured architectural design included integration points for web services based integration.Led integration with Customer Reference Database for authentication of Health Care Professionals.Ensured protection of Health Care Professional's Privacy Information, including proper data handling and encryption. Responsible for all aspects of system security and "Security Plan" validation document.
System Design & Development: Product R & D (6/2004-6/2009)
Created Information Pathways Portal web application to deliver information from multiple disparate systems to Scientists.Proved viability and business