Diana Graling CMM CMP CSEP
Sustainable meetings and venue procurement specialist, international speaker and certified meetings and special events professional. I have managed award-winning events for corporations, international associations, and not-for-profit agencies. An active leader and educator in the events industry, I have served as a chapter Director of Special Events for the International Association of Business Communicators, and currently serve on the Green Meetings Industry Council International Education Committee, Canadian Green Meetings Industry Chapter In Formation, and as President for the MPI Greater Edmonton chapter.
With over 20 years experience, I am committed to building a sustainable future for our industry as an international speaker, course developer, global trainer and industry consultant.
In my role as a Manager of Global Accounts at HelmsBriscoe, I assist planners within corporations, international associations, and not-for-profit agencies find venues and destinations saving them significant time and money. I conduct the RFP search and research, assist clients in choosing an appropriate location based on their meeting's goals and objectives, and help them with the negotiations and contracting with their chosen hotel. All of these services are at no charge to the client.
As a sustainable meetings consultant, I help my clients to satisfy their measurable objectives with respect to the triple bottom line of people, planet, and profit.
• EIBTM The Global Meetings & Events Exhibition, Barcelona, Spain
• IMEX The WorldWide Exhibition for Incentive Travel, Meetings & Events, Frankfurt, Germany
• World Education Congress (WEC), Orlando
• The Special Event Show (TSE) San Diego, Las Vegas, and New Orleans
• BizBash/Catersource, Las Vegas
• San Francisco State University Sustainable Planning Workshop
• Green Meetings Industry Council International Conference, Montreal
Event management, strategic planning, venue and site selection, marketing and promotions, corporate communications, contract negotiations, ROI, and sustainable meeting standards.