Donald E Roberson
Project Manager, Life Coach, and Volunteer in California
Donald E.Roberson, Sr.
Mather, California 95655-3012¨email@example.com¨H: 916-363-2156¨C: 916-230-8730
Accomplished in providing technical leadership and solving technical problems utilizing repeatable processes. Experienced in change management, problem and project management, continuous improvement, increasing service availability, reducing incidents/outages and problems. Experienced in vendor management. Skilled in communicating to all levels, including Senior Management.
- MVS/OS, Sysplex, AIX, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, MS Windows platforms
- JES2, JES3, JCL, TSO, ISPF, SDSF, IOF, Netview, IBM Utilities, Remedy, vi
- Computer Associates Workload Automation ESP Edition and ESP System Agents
- CA Workload Automation Restart Option EE (Encore)
- IBM Automations Operations Control (AOC) Mainframe
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) Midrange
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word
- Collaboration tools: Microsoft NetMeeting, Microsoft Live Meeting, AT&T Connect
HP · Sun · STK · IBM · Dell · EMC · Hitachi · Amdahl · Fujitsu · NCR · Cisco · MTI · Brocade · Network Appliance
Norcal Student Athletes Corp. LLC., Sacramento, Ca.1/2000-Present
youth DirEctor, Sacramento Region
After retiring from At&t in 2010, I am currently working as a volunteer for Norcal Student Athletes to lead, coordinate, plan academic, fundraising and sports activities for youth. This includes creating new procedures, implementation plans, communications, reports, coordinating meetings, developing processes and cross-training new members, parents and coaches.
- Managed, coordinated day-to-day plans, activities, budgets and issues.
- Performed performance reviews following coordinated activities and related issues .
- Performed problem trending issues and analysis for all processes and procedures.
- Review academic transcripts, Negotiated fundraising and related service level agreements.
- Developed and regularly maintained documented, repeatable processes and procedures.
AT&T Corporation Inc., Fairfield, Ca.1/2001-7/2010
Technical Datacenter Manager, Fairfield Datacenter
Data Center Management Support for IT Operations as a project leader and advanced technical specialist related to the on-boarding of new and complex technical processes into the Operations Center. This includes creating implementation plans, communications, reports, metrics, test plans, coordinating meetings