14723 W. Oaks Plaza Dr. Apt 1027 Houston, TX 77082
Donovan.firstname.lastname@example.org • 601-497-4512
Seeking full-time employment with an organization that will allow me to enhance my training and experience in music/entertainment production.
• Skilled member of the video production crew at USM;
• Experienced with audio and video production and equipment;
• Experienced in the use of non-linear audio and video editing software;
• Utilized knowledge from Practicum class to work with electrics: theater light hang and focus, loading and unloading audio set-ups;
• Intern/ Promo Team (Jack Stevens manager/promoter for The Orwells 2012 NYE performance show)
• Created social media presence, public service announcements and promotional materials;
• Produced four musical videos for student music groups as private consultant;
• Experienced in retail sales and customer service field;
• Skilled in making sales presentations to customers;
• Prepared inventory control and auditing reports;
• Strong customer and coworker interface experience;
• Completed 30 hours of classroom observation with two teachers.
Education and Training
Jim Hill High School 2001-2005
Hinds Community College 2010-2012
University of Southern Mississippi 2012-2014
South City Records
Social Media VP (Unpaid) 2012-2014
• Promotion for various events held by the record label through social media outlets;
• Established twitter page and increased followers by engaging with the community;
• Planned and Coordinated musical venues (Music festival) for South City Records;
• Skilled in Video Production.
Theatre Lighting (USM) 2013-2014
• 168 Practicum hours of light hanging and focusing of equipment during theater performances;
• Worked with various lighting fixtures: Source Four, Source Four Mini, Fresnel, LED, Cyc lights and PAR fixtures;
• Worked with Gels and Gobos;
• Set and Strike.