I have over 16 years of experience with requirements gathering, analysis, rapid technology exploration, architecture & design, best practice implementations, production support, information technology resource management, standards based full-cycle development (SDLC), documentation, quality assurance and a variety of enterprise class infrastructure topologies.
Throughout my professional career, I have excelled in a wide variety of technological and business arenas and have been instrumental in many full-cycle best practice based projects such as Norfolk Southern's enterprise application hosting and delivery solutions (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS), Illinois Department of Child and Family Services’ SACWIS and Tidewater’s IMATE. Additionally, I enjoy acquiring cross-disciplinary skills, managing customer relationships and improving processes.
My range of experience and specialties include:
• Technical Project Planning and Management
• Enterprise COTS, Custom, Mobile, Hybrid, and Cloud application & systems
• Network, Server, Desktop and Application Virtualization
• High Security & PCI compliant environment hardening, auditing & penetration testing
• Development of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
• Implementation, Delivery, QA, Technical Documentation and Training
• Operational Monitoring & Level 4 Support