Teacher in Chennai, India
An entrepreneur, occasional coder, lover of scifi, books and all things humorous. Want to be a builder of communities, a good mentor and teacher.
We us wear many hats and sometimes we even forget what those are. But that is life, a dynamic ever changing journey.
I have a few half baked theories about life. I keep updating them based on my experiences.
1. Curiosity is more important than knowledge.
2. Humor (especially self directed) helps a lot.
3. Random acts of kindness have surprising power. Try a few.
4. Be nice to people. Help them as much as you can.
5. For me life is mostly about reading. All the other stuff I do is to support that indulgence.