Brooklyn GYN Place
doctor in Brooklyn, New York
Dr. Amir Marashi, MD Education
Medical School - Islamic Azad University, Tehran Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
New York Methodist Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Iranian Medical Council
Awards and Publications
Founder, International Obstetricians and Gynecologists Foundation
Healers Hall of Fame Award- New York Methodist Hospital
Humanitarian award for volunteering in Haiti - Nurses and staff at New York Methodist Hospital
Professional Gynecological Services is pleased to have Dr. Amir Marashi as part of our team of highly skilled Ob/Gyn Physicians. Dr. Amir Marashi has special interest in minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery , and SILS surgery (single incision laparoscopy surgery).
If you were diagnosed with ovarian cysts or Uterine Fibroids and told that you need to undergo a major surgery come and see Dr. Marashi for a second opinion and explore all the options and benefits of minimally invasive robotic surgery.
In addition, Dr Amir Marashi offers complete Gynecological and Obstetrics Services:
- Routine Evaluations: Annual examinations (Pap/Smears), Pelvic Examinations, Breast Exams/Mammograms referrals, Screening and Diagnostic Evaluations: Treatment of abnormal Pap/Smears, Ultrasound, Management and treatment of fibroids and cysts, treatment of genital warts and biopsies.
- Gynecological Procedures: Minimal invasive surgeries such as: (Cryo Therapy, Colposcopy, LEEP surgery, Treatment of Abnormal menstrual bleeding through Endometrial Ablations, Treatment of Abnormal vaginal growths, Treatment of Endometriosis, ETC.
- Prenatal Care: Complete Obstetrical care, preconception, pregnancy and high risk pregnancy.
- Infertility: Evaluation and treatment of infertility.
- Pelvic Reconstruction: Reconstruction of pelvic floor and vagina.
- STD’S Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment. (Including the Rapid HIV Testing-Results ready in 15 min).
- Family planning; FREE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS
Brooklyn GYN Place
142 Joralemon Street, #4CF
Brooklyn, NY 11201