Dr. Becem Ben Cherifa
Second Floor, 6 London Street, London - England
Dr. Ing. Chefaâ Becem BEN CHERIFA
1159 ROUTE DE CESSENAZ
74320 SEVRIER - FRANCE
Married – three children
- President of GMG TECH a group of technical and technological development in renewable Energies & sustainable development. The purpose is a transfer and the applying of new technologies, patents and concepts.
- President SAIR ACA: legal representation on Africa and the Arab Countries of group SAIR Europe. EUROPEAN GROUP of ARCHITECTURE, URBANISEME AND ENGINEERING - G.E.I.E. Moreover, I take part in the installation of a technological program of development within the framework of an exchange of Europe-Tunisia competences.
08 – 14 – President GMG TECH Consortium:
- Financial Engineering – Project Funding – Asset Management – Consulting
- Prospection and agreement for new technologies and patents
- Integration in the consortium of several members with different competences
97 – 08 - President SAIR ACA legal representation of SAIR Europe in Arab Countries & Africa: Development of the Group in 65 countries. Project Management - Conception and studies of projects – Meeting and Marketing process
1996 - Participation in the assembly of a tourist project in Tunisia, calling up on the Technology transfers as regards energy and of the environment.
1994 - Creation in France of a Development and research, survey firm in the Field of the mechanics of the Fluids: “Aerowind”
1994-95 - Project leader: of development of an aerodynamic brake car controlled for the blades of wind mills of great powers. Convention: “I.M.F.M.” - Asset Wind.
1994-95 - Advised in aerodynamics of company “LAROUSSE F1”, for the improvement of the aerodynamics of their formula 1. Development of a project (36 months) of numerical modeling of the flows of air around F1. Project well started but, unfortunately stopped for financial reasons causing the withdrawal of LAROUSSE of the international circuit.