e-Learning Consultant and Trainer in Sydney, Australia
I’m Dorothy (Dot) Waterhouse.
Here’s a bit about myself.
Current - 2015 - 2018
Developing and administering Cert 3, 4 and Diploma courses in Moodle for a private RTO.
- Project Management
- Moodle - administrator, course creator, teacher
- Writing courses for VET Certificate and Diploma
- Facilitating and training using Virtual Classrooms
- Network administration and troubleshooting skills
- 2003 NSW Quality Teaching Award
- 2004 an Australian Flexible Learning Leader
- 2003 and 2004 e-Learning expert for NSW AMES Learnscope* projects. (*State and federally funded e-learning projects.)
- 2005 and 2006 Managed, facilitated and provided training for national Learnscope projects involving NSW AMES, University of NSW, Institute of Languages (UNSWIL), ACE colleges and Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education, NT. Focus was VET Cert 3 courses in Aged care, Childcare and Office skills.
- 2009 Managed, facilitated and provided training for Innovations project focus on blended delivery using Moodle, for OSR and TAFE
- 2009 Jan, Acting NSW Innovations Coordinator, for Australian flexible Learning framework.
2009 - 2015
- Setup and administer Moodles for Government agencies.
- Design self paced and blended courses, both compliance and VET
- Facilitate online and blended VET courses.
- Provide staff training and support.
1989 - 2009
- ESL Teacher
- SEO Online Learning Implementation
Conference presentations and workshops
See LinkedIn for more details