consultant, customer success director, and Public Speaker in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Amr is the co-founder & customer success champion of HumanTalents Canada. He is a Certified Internet technology & business consultant, with expertise in SaaS, technology implementation, project management, and customer success.
His family, colleagues and past co-workers nick-named him "The Internet Guy!" because of his passion for the Internet and how it makes business more efficient & life much easier!
He is focused on helping businesses succeed online, without breaking the bank!
Amr has managed many e-commerce, e-services, eLearning/Blended learning, CRM, HR & performance management as well as Customer Experience & Engagement, Website development, Social Media & Digital Marketing projects.
Over the past 25 years, he has developed a passion for service excellence and realized the importance of aligning people, process and technology to achieve it.
Amr has been working and helping in the "online" space since the "dial-up" era of the early nineties, and has made the Internet his Business ever since.
He a sought-after Technology Keynote speaker & trainer who has worked in various industries in many countries including: UK, Egypt, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Dubai - UAE, before moving to Canada.
Amr is an early achiever of:
1. The CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) certification "the second person in the MEA region" to become an accredited CIW certified trainer (2001)
2. e-Commerce certified consultant status (2003) From the Institute of e-commerce consultants - ICECC, USA. "Second in the MEA region"
3. e-Business / e-Commerce Certified Professional
4. Cyber Marketing / Digital Marketing Professional from the e-Commerce Council – USA.
Inception, Conceptualization, Implementation & Management of LMRA's online helpdesk (e-support) as the first public sector's fully functional online help-desk in the MEA region, assisting & serving more than 150,000 customers.
* Customer Success for SaaS solutions.
* Technology Consultin