Educational Leader in San Jose, California
Elizabeth is an Educational Leader in San Jose, CA, transitioning from Teacher in Residence at The Krause Center for Innovation to the Preschool-Grade 12 Learning, Innovation and Design Director for The Harker School.
Elizabeth has been a classroom teacher, beginning teacher coach, assistant principal and director of educational technology programs across Santa Clara County.
She holds an M.S.Ed. as well as a B.A. in English and a minor in Psychology, along with her clear teaching and administrative credentials.
She has co-authored the following publications, among a variety of published articles:
Elizabeth holds the following distinguished honors:
* 2015 ACSA (Association of California School Administrators) Technology Administrator of the Year
* Google for Educational Certified Innovator and Trainer
* Common Sense Media & CUE Lead Learner
* Sony Education Ambassador
* Lead 3.0 Conference Planning Committee Member
* FableVision Ambassador
* Leading Edge Certification Professional Developer, Professional Learning Leader, Administrator, Digital Educator and Online-Blended Teacher.