San Francisco, California, United States
I'm a designer and entrepreneur working at the intersection of entertainment and technology.
Previously I founded and sold Swift.fm (a social music service used by The Roots, A Tribe Called Quest among others), led the Interactive AOR for several $1B+ Genentech brands and produced concerts for bands like Stone Temple Pilots & Run DMC.
Other fun stuff:
- Contributor/quoted: FastCompany, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, GigaOm, Engadget, Digital Music News, Music Business Daily, Music Week, Hypebot.
- Speaker: Launch Festival, Ad:Tech, SFMusicTech, IMSTA Fest.
- Finisher: 15+ marathons, 50k Burning Man Ultramarathon, Epic Man (2.5m kayak + 170m Portland ME to Hopkinton MA bike + Boston Marathon).
- Qualifier/Finisher: Boston Marathon 2012 & 2013
- Musician: Played with Guster, Howie Day, Percy Hill, Dispatch. Played Paradise Rock Club.
- DJ: Mystopia.