Digital and Inbound Marketer with SEO expertise, Multilingual translator and content creator, and Language Teacher in Barcelona, Spain
Hi, my name is Eleonora and I help companies reach their international targets producing and managing great digital content - nice to meet you!
I am a freelance translator, language teacher, multilingual content manager and digital marketer with extensive experience in tourism, telematics and in the translation and localisation industry who has been wearing multiple hats in the last 15 years.
The services I offer come from my first-hand experience of several years managing multilingual projects in translation agencies, delivering translations, proofreadings and testings as an inhouse linguist and translator, creating, updating and publishing content through a variety of tools, content management solutions and internal software until getting to know CMS like Wordpress and Hubspot.
Naturally interested in the different languages of the world, I have lived in Italy, Spain, India and Ireland, sometimes as a tourist, sometimes “on the other side of the counter”, working in hotels and tour operators thanks to my language skills and to my problem-solving attitude.
Passionate, empathic, with extreme attention to detail, curious by nature, I can listen to you and help you reach your international targets.
- Translation-editing-proofreading (from English, Spanish and Catalan into Italian myself, plus more EU and non-EU language pairs through my network)
- Translation/Localisation/Multimedia project management
- Language teaching (English, Spanish, Italian)
- Content management and creation
- CMS (Content Management Solutions) multilingual update
- Post-localization functional and linguistic testing
- Fluent in Wordpress and Hubspot (creation of website pages, landing pages, blog posts, forms, workflow emails, email marketing suite, calls-to-action)
- Digital Marketing and Website audits
- Knowledge of the Hotel and Tourism sector, of the Translation and Localization industry and the digital marketing strategies involved in their promotion
You can click the button above to book a consultation. If you’d like to get in touch, feel free to say hello through any of the social links below!