Like many women, I wear many hats! I'm a wife, mom, teacher, speaker, writer, blogger, and I have started a home business.
I empower and equip others to live fulfilling lives:
- I equip people who are "crazy busy" and health conscious to have quick, easy, and healthy meals that everyone will love through my Wildtree business.
- I have three kids, two of whom are on the autism spectrum. Everyday is about learning, teaching and growing. There is never a dull moment!
- I facilitate disability awareness workshops for non-profit / faith based organizations, especially in the area of autism.
- I blog about what lightens my load as an autism mom.
- I teach clarinet lessons to those who want to learn, including students who have autism, so that they may have a creative outlet and find a place to belong.