EMS Holiday Dialysis
Egyptian Medical Services Co. (EMS) is leading holiday dialysis co. in Egypt and the Middle East specialized in delivering world-class holiday dialysis treatments for dialysis patients of all nationalities while adding the warmth of oriental hospitality and guest care.
Our infrastructure, instruments platform, and medical staff facilitate providing all techniques/types of dialysis care conducted by well trained, highly qualified, and experienced staff fluent in many foreign languages.
Quality service and treatment were always a drive to deliver and abide to international standards; as a result EMS clinics were awarded the ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 9001:2008 certificates.
At all our clinics, we starve to make each and every guest actually feels and believes that clinic's services and facilities are solely utilized for his personal comfort. Leisure facilities include TV, Satellite, Music System, Multilingual Library, Air Conditioning, Refreshments, ADSL, WiFi, Swimming Pools, Spa/Beauty/Fitness Center are available at Sharm El Sheikh clinic, and 24-Hour Emergency Service.
We virtually provide you with everything you need...
- State-of-the-art Water Treatment System.
- State-of-the-art Dialysis Equipments.
- Single Use Disposables.
- Bicarbonate Heamodialysis.
- Fresenius 4008S Machines.
- Fresenius Polysulfone and Helixone Filters.
- Single-Needle and Double-Needle Dialysis.
- Ultrafiltration and Sodium Profiles.
- All Dialysis Techniques HD-B, HF-B, and HDF-B.
- Three Dialysis Shifts; Morning (starts at 09:00 Hrs), Afternoon (starts at 14:00 Hrs), and Night Shift (starts at 20:00 Hrs).
- Paid Transfer Service (hotel – clinic – hotel) can be organized upon request.
Restrictions: EMS centers have no facilities for Hep. B, HIV and/or MRSA positive patients as well as pediatric patients under 12 years old.
For a complete description of our services & facilities, please visit www.ems-eg.com.