Software Engineer in Bordeaux, France
I'm a Software Engineer graduated from the ENSEIRB (Ecole nationale supérieure d'électronique, d'informatique, et de télécommunications de Bordeaux) specialized in IT.
I am currently working at 4SH as IT Consultant.
I'm a passionated developer, [Open Source Software; Agility] enthusiast, JAVA technologies worshipper, archer, and photographer during my spare time.
My competencies revolve around :
- Software Architecture
- RCP/RIA/HC/Mobile Applications Development
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
My biggest projects (hosted on GitHub) are :
- GwOS (formerly RubyOS) : a browser-based OS (with standard features) built on GWT/GXT frameworks
- WebMarket : A lightweight e-market solution built on web technologies (AngularJS/Bootstrap)
- Vino : A wine cellar manager composed of an android client (which allows to scan bottle barcodes) and a web console (cellar management, stats, ...) built on web technologies (AngularJS/Bootstrap)