Esther M. Lopez
Marketing Automation Manager in Dallas, Texas
Some people say I'm anything but ordinary, and often unconventional, in both my approach to work and life. I'm creative, analytical, strategic, and unafraid of taking risks.
For example I've:
- relocated across the country for work with a software startup on 3 days notice.
- consulted over 100+ companies in 15+ industries on Inbound Marketing strategy.
- received a full scholarship at age 16 to travel to Germany via the CBYX program.
- started my first business at 18 managing brands & online marketing for startups & SMBs.
- received FosterClub's 100 Outstanding Young Leaders Award for my community work.
- learned to consult on marketing & analytics in Spanish (& now learning Portuguese) to support international clients.
- joined Toastmasters International to improve my public speaking & communication skills.
Interested in working together? Click the hire me button above and let's chat!