09/2008—06/2011: PHD, NanKai University
09/2005--03/2008: Post-graduate, Tianjin ploy-technical University（TJPU）
09/1999--07/2003: Undergraduate, Hunan Business College（HNBC）
09/1996--07/1999: NO.3 middle School of Ping jiang, Hunan Province
10/2013 to present: Peer Review of Knowledge-based System (ELSEVIER)
09/2013 to present: A Member of ASIS &T in USA
09/2013 to present: Post doctorate of LIS at Nanjing University
02/2012 to present: Peer Review of Information & Management (ELSEVIER)
02/2009 to present: Peer Review of Forum on Science and Technology in China
08/2011 to present: Lecturer of LIS at Soochow University
01/2008---09/2006: Catalogue data quality management of Tianjin Academic Library & Information System
09/2005 to 03/2008: Assistant teacher of literature and information retrieval courses at TJPU
09/2003--07/2005: Professional Teacher of Electronic Commerce major at Hunan ploy-technical college (HNPC)
09/2000---07/2001 Students’ Association of Science and Technology of HNBC
Research Projects (2003-Present)
(1) Preside over the Studies of ‘Digital Library user interaction model and Service Improvement’ Supported by Chinese Ministry of Education, Humanities and Social Science Fund,2013-2015.
(2) Participate in The Studies of ‘Vulnerable groups of interest in the development of public information service based on information assistance’ Supported by The National Fund Project of Social Science, China, 2012-2015.
(3) Participate in The Studies of ‘Individual cognitive bias in intelligence analysis and its intervention strategy study’ Supported by The National Fund Project of Social Science, China, 2011-2014.
(4) Participate in The Studies of ‘The contemporary international intelligence theory progress and innovation of Chinese intelligence theories’ Supported by The National Fund Project of Social Science, China, 2010-2013.
(5) Participate in The Studies of ‘Enterprise Competitive Intelligence War Room Based on War-gaming’, Supported by The National Fund Project of Nature Science, China, 2007-2009.
(6) Participate in The Studies of ‘China Enterprise Competitive Intelligence management system and operation mechanism of Innovation’ Supported by NKU, 985 Engineering Management and innovation base of Chinese enterprises, 2008-20