Consultant, Software Engineer, and Project Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Experienced Systems Analyst adept at designing innovative IT solutions and enhancing existing systems with new features.Committed to improving business productivity and efficiency. Specialize in applying technical expertise to develop insightful solutions applicable to current business practices. Adept in cross-platform support analysis working closely with support specialists and developing systems training programs for employees.
· Extensive knowledge of IT procedures and available technology solutions
· Strong ability to coordinate with external or internal clients
· Ability to analyze clients' existing systems and business models
· Mobile and adaptable in middle east regionAdept at implementing software upgrades and revisions
· As Project Integrator implemented a full fledged Home & Offices bottled water delivery Front end system for the lower Gulf markets including Key user training and UAT.
· Reduced the post implementation support IT issues by 80% by leading a testing initiative improvement program. This support life cycle involved rigorous meetings and calls with the software vendor.
· Validating database integrity for correct operational feedback in order to maintain Business continuity. The project resulted in positive financial impact in the implemented fiscal year. The project generated lucid decision-making figures resulting in ground breaking closest-to-reality actualization.
· Worked on various other projects like paper less environment, Data Cleansing, Data Quality Check, Incentive tool, KPI Dashboards for senior management etc. to name a few.
· As a software engineer worked on various projects involving C#, ASP.net, SQL server technologies for major clients.
Delivered error free web application within set project deadlines.Gained laurels and appreciation from the client.
Key Responsibilities as Systems Analyst for Lower Gulf Markets:
· As a project integrator Implemented HOD front end solution in Lower Gulf Markets (Qatar, Bahrain and UAE).
· Worked towards sustainability of the implemented system by handling support issues internally and also work with the vendor for support and new requirements from the operations.
· Document process flows and develop requirements for functional improvements and enhancements.
· Identify "bottlenecks" and implement new and improved processes and policies.