CEO, founder, and Entrepreneur in Türkiye
Fatih Başkaya (born 18 December 1998) is an Turkish computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur.
- Life and career: As the only child of his family, He was born on 18 December 1998 in Adapazarı, Sakarya. He completed his high school education in Kocaeli.
He has won his first award at a competition which he attended during secondary school. In high school he won his first world wide success by winning bronze medal at software development category. Afterwards he was awarded with the cerfiticate named hour of code by Microsoft in 2016. In 2017 he made researches in marketing and advertisement. In the same year , he received online marketing and advertisement management certificate from Google and Facebook.
He completed his first student support platform called Supdent in 2018. Having a wide follower group in practice, Fatih başkaya keeps developing supdent. at the same time he is working on different projects.
* 2013: Mega Yetenek 2013 logo competition 1st place of Turkey.
* 2014: E-Biko 2014 international olmpics 3rd place of the world in the category of software development.
* 2016: Microsoft "Hour of Code" success certificate.
* 2017: Google Online Marketing Basic Training Certificate.
* 2017: Facebook blueprint eLearning Ads Manager Certificate.
* 2018: Facebook Instagram for Business Certificate.
* 2018: ODTU Social Media for your Business Certificate.
* 2018: ODTU Introduction to Cloud Technology with Google Drive Certificate.
* 2018: Turkcell Web Programing 101 Certificate.