a Communication Expert/ Law & Policy Analyst
As a Chevening Scholar- I did my seond post-graduation from University of Warwick in 2008 while the first from University of Dhaka in 1999. I am a Member, Bangladesh Bar Council since 1999.
I started my career with the Ain o Salish Kendra in 1996- then joined the CICC in 1999. And later played the role of the Programme Manager with Manusher Jonno Foundation from 2006 to 2007.
From 2010 to 2011 I worked with the Access to Information (A2I) programme of the UNDP Bangladesh at the Prime Minister's Office where I coordinated drafting of the Strategic Priorities of Digital Bangladesh. In 2011 I also have worked with SHOUHARDO II programme of CARE Bangladesh. Since last of 2011 ActionAid Bangladesh appointed me as their Head, Governance & Communications. I also advise Development Reseach Network.
As a Juror I participated in the mBillionth Award 2012 (South Asia), eAsia Award 2011 and Digital Innovation Award 2011.
Some of my writings are-
• WTO and Human Rights (2008)- http://www.thedailystar.net/law/2008/11/04/index.htm
• Eliminating Poverty (2009)- http://www.thedailystar.net/law/2009/02/04/index.htm
• Climate Change (2010)- http://www.thedailystar.net/law/2010/01/05/index.htm
• Access to Information in the Grassroots (2010)-
• Promoting Open Source Software (2011)-
• Unfloding the Untold Truth (2008)- http://www.thedailystar.net/law/2008/12/01/index.htm
• Human Rights in the 3rd World (2010)- http://www.thedailystar.net/law/2010/01/01/index.htm
• My Privacy As A Citizen (2011)- http://www.thedailystar.net/law/2011/10/02/index.htm