fcra registration

Business in New Delhi, India

View my portfolio

NGOs meaning to receive funds and donations from other countries need to first signed up under the provisions of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976. Either permanent registration or prior approval for a particular contribution can be looked for from the FCRA Area of Ministry of House Affairs. A registered NGO having presence for at least 3 years can be registered under this provision.

The NGOs can not take foreign contribution directly. For this function they must be registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976, frequently known as the FCRA.

There can be two kinds of contribution from the foreign source, i.e. one time or expected more than when as well as routinely. For any one time contribution the NGOs can get the quantity by looking for prior authorization of the FCRA Section of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India; whereas for regular and several contributions of the foreign source it is suggested to seek permanent registration from the stated Ministry.

For this purpose an application is to be made by the NGO, which need to be in working for at least 3 years after its due registration, to the Secretary to the Government of India, ministry of Home Affairs, 26 Mansingh Roadway, New Delhi âEUR" 110003 in the prescribed Type FC-8 in addition to the desired enclosures (Certificate of Registration, Memorandum and Rules or the Count on Deed or other evidence of registration, audited financial statement and activity report of the least 3 years, and if possible letter of the potential donor.

Address : Crystal Consultancy, Office Number- 204, 45B, 1st Floor, Hasanpur Main Road, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi- 110092

phone no-011-22235922,9711105597

  • Work
    • crystal vision