La Paz, Canelones, Uruguay
Fernando is a big computer geek and a passionate programmer. He love writing code and learning new technologies; he started coding at age 15 and never stopped since then.
Aside from programming, Fernando also enjoys other aspects of software development, such as UI/UX design and project management. And of course, gaming is a big hobby, one that he's trying to get back, due to lack of free time.
He's worked on the following technologies at some point during his life:
- C / C++ / Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- HTML & CSS
- ... and learning new ones whenever there is time.
Some of his most active personal projects are:
- Makiavelo: A PHP framework designed for web development, focused on making the developer's life easier and speeding up development time.
- Looking for Pull Requests: A site to find help with your Github's projects or even, find projects you might be interested in helping.
- Vatican.js: A node.js framework for creating REST API's using annotations amongts other thin
- Technical reviewer. He's done the technical review for the following book: Developing Web Applications with Ajax and JQuery