Software Engineer in İstanbul, Türkiye
Graduated from computer engineering department of Gebze Technical University in 2011. Worked for Huawei for 6 years. Joined CRM and CBS development projects in Turkey, China(3 months), Pakistan(2 months) and Egypt(1 month) during Huawei career. Until April 2016, I have joined several CBS(Billing&Charging related) projects in different versions and finally worked in an innovation team for more than a year.
Currently I am working at Crossover as a Java Software Architect.
In overall, I have handson experiences on the below technologies:
● Java Core including Java 8, Java EE
● Object Oriented Design Patterns, Java EE Design Patterns, SOA, MVC
● JPA, Hibernate, jax-rs, jax-ws, RESTfull webservices, SOAP web services, JSP, Servlet, Swagger
● Spring Framework(including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Social, Spring Batch, Spring Data and Rest, AOP)
● Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
● Maven, Gradle, Bower, Tomcat, Jboss
● Docker, Spring Cloud(beginner), Eureka, Config Server, Load Balancer
● SVN and Git&Github
● Jenkins, Fisheye, Crucible, Jira, Confluence
● Unit&Integration Testing, JUnit, Mockito, Spring Boot Test, Jasmine with Kafka
● Continuous Development and Continuous Integration
● Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, JDeveloper, DBVisualizer, MySQL Workbench, Robomongo
● Project management(9 months in CBS with 15 headcount) and development experience with CMMI level 3 processes, Scrum, iteration based V model software development life cycle.
You can access my detailed biography from My LinkedIn Profile