Palo Alto, California, United States
- Founder: I'm the founder / CEO of CareerCup, which is a company that does lots of things around tech interviews. This includes books, consulting, a website/forum, videos, speaking, and writing.
- Author: I'm the author of Cracking the Coding Interview, Cracking the PM Interview (Product Manager) and The Google Resume. They've been translated to a bunch of other languages too.
- Programmer: Deep tech background. I have a BSE/MSE in Computer Science and I've worked for Google, Microsoft, and Apple as a software engineer. Still code most days.
- Consultant: I help coach startups through acquisition interviews and help companies work on their tech interview process. Had a bunch of cool successes.
- Speaker: I do lots of talks to colleges, companies, programming groups, conferences, and other organizations. My post popular talks are on: (1) preparing for coding and product manager interviews (2) how to be a great tech interviewer, and (3) women in tech topics.