Translation Technologist and localisation in Luxembourg
I am a Translation Technologist currently working in Luxembourg.
- Bachelor's degree in Languages in the information society (Tor Vergata, Rome).
- Master's degree in Modern languages for international communication and cooperation (Roma Tre, Rome).
- Master's degree in New translation technologies and software, websites, videogames and multimedia products localisation (Menéndez Pelayo, Seville).
- Master's degree in Multilingual computing and localisation (University of Limerick, Ireland).
- PRINCE 2 certified Project Manager.
- Terminology Manager (TermNet/ECQA).
- Global digital marketing and localisation (Localisation Institute).
- Localisation project manager (Localisation Institute).
- TAUS Quality Manager.
- SWORN TRANSLATOR in Luxembourg (French - Italian).
- Translation Technologist at FAO of UN - 3 years (Rome)
- Translation, Reference and Workflow Specialist at IFAD of UN - 6 months (Rome)
- Translation Technologist and Workflow Administrator at Translation Centre for the Bodies of the EU - 2014 to now (Luxembourg)
Follow me on LinkedIn and Twitter!