• I am passionate about being a Personal Trainer because it gives me the opportunity to show my clients they are capable of what was once thought to be impossible. By constantly improving themselves, they can achieve the “unachievable” and indirectly increase their quality of life.
• Personal Training allows me to educate and inspire, as well as create self-confidence.
• I am also a Athletic Therapy graduate. This gives me an in depth knowledge of how to gain results safely and effectively. I can improve many injuries or medical conditions that you may have. Don’t let those injuries slow you down! I can help.
• I enjoy running, cycling and hiking. I’ve recently taken up photography.
• I also like to try new things. In 2012, I will try archery and snowshoeing.