Peggy Corino

Small Business Owner in Burleson, Texas

Peggy Corino

Small Business Owner in Burleson, Texas

Read my blog

I am just a goofy, outdoor chick who loves to dance through life while reading a book. Two of my many passions are Dancing and Books. I am passionate about Life itself, but my default when I am feeling blue or bored is dancing and reading. I am a Proud Closet Nerd and am not afraid to show it!

I freely express my opinions on all topics openly and honestly. I am proud to be the 1% on many views and welcome the views of the other 99%. I am very expressive, it is the Italian in me, and usually have my hands talking along with my mouth. ;-)

I have earned the nickname Goofy throughout my life and wear the name well. I am entertaining to watch for myself, as well as, others because stuff just happens to me. It is not bad stuff, just funny goofy stuff, heck, even the bad stuff is funny in my world!

I am an aspiring writer and love any and all suggestions when it comes to the written word. My favorite author is Stephen King, but I love all genres in the world of books.

I enjoy taking risks and am always willing to try something once. I love living my UberGoofy Life and embrace every opportunity with intense exuberance and joy. :-D