Gordon Anderson

Commercial gas safe certificate in UK

Visit my website

Do you need a Gas Safety Certificate or need your appliances servicing? The commercial gas safe certificate can only be issued by Gas Safe registered engineers. The engineer will need to attend your premises and carry out a series of tests on each gas appliance, including a visual inspection, pressure and operation tests, and functionality. If an appliance uses an extraction system to remove combustion gases it will also need to be inspected to assess the extraction method is suitable or not.