Hi this is Gordon, thank you for viewing my profile! As you are curious to know who I am please allow me to introduce myself. I am often described as a relationship builder, solutions provider, and a person who is driven in helping others.
I currently hold a Bachelors of Commerce in Human Resources Management. I have experience in Recruitment, Account Management, Real Estate, Healthcare, Government, and Post-Secondary Education Facilitation & Leadership. Below are some highlights:
• Recruitment: Placed 15+ technology consultants in projects in Q3
• Account Management: Redeveloped the sales cycles of 100+ inactive corporate accounts through the development of strong relationships, resulting in $50,000+ in sales
• Government: Creatively designed & implemented a tracking & record report system for outstanding vendor payments, reduced turn-over time by 21%
• Post-Secondary – Classroom Facilitation: Provided leadership and guidance to over 175+ university students, resulting a class average 70%
• Leadership: Represented over 301+ HR undergraduate students; Recruited & Managed a dynamic team of 11 executive members, raised $75,000+ in funds
• Real Estate: Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (OREA) currently managing 2 multi-residential student housing of 27+ occupants
My background also includes 7+ years in providing outstanding service to customers, clients, and internal teams. I also have experience in leading seminars and have managed a customer service team of 10+ individuals.
Aside from my professional work experience I am an active volunteer in the Ryerson University Community with the Ryerson Human Resources Alumni Association. In my spare time I train Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and competitively paddle in the water sport of Dragonboat racing.
I am always exploring new opportunities and am looking forward in working with you! I can be reached through my personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time in viewing my profile, have a great day!