Graziano De Ponte
Head of UX Research Design in Lazio, Italy
I'm a self-starter with strong project and people management skills.
I have +14 years of experience defining and delivering service driven experiences across many channels and +9 years of experience managing designers and leading project teams. I've done consulting for companies in banking, telco, media, automotive and luxury markets.
I'm also used to collaborate with engineers & developers to help build prototypes and create a vision for a seamless cross-platform experience.
I know about...
- undertaking user research and requirements gathering and creating appropriate personas and scenarios;
- designing user journeys and low/high-fidelity wireframes using Balsamiq / Sketch / Invision;
- rapidly incorporating user feedbacks, technical constraints and market dynamics into the team’s output;
- full understanding of adaptive and responsive methodologies and constraints.
I also enjoy...
- sharing design thinking and recommendations to clients & colleagues;
- influencing UI design for large-scale apps;
- being contaminated by entrepreneurship, startups and innovation trends.