Greg Van Dusen
Greg is a father of three sons and a grandfather to four grandchildren. He is passionate about helping people and seeing great things happen in communities.
For the last 20 years Greg Van Dusen has been a leader in the sports marketing and facility market. His firm is actively shaping the industry in new and innovative ways.
He has served as:
- General Manager of the Sacramento Sports Association.
- Senior Vice President of Kansas City KIngs.
- Executive Vice President of Sacramento Kings/Arco Arena.
- Helped negotiate the purchase in KC and the move to Sacramento.
- Oversaw the development and marketing of the temporary arena (Arco Arena).
- Managed all aspects of (100% vertically oriented) arena operations and headed development of the current arena.
- Developed the first-ever paid naming rights sponsorship package (ARCO) and helped put together a unique business model that led to 12 consecutive years of sellout success for the Kings.