Data Scientist and machine learning engineer in São Paulo, Brasil
Gabriel Moreira is a scientist passionate about solving problems with data.
He is a Doctoral student at Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica - ITA. where he has also got his Masters on Computer Science.
He is also an enthusiastic speaker in industry and academic conferences.
He is currently Lead Data Scientist at CI&T, leading a team of Data Scientists in the solution of customer's challenging problems, conducting R&D activities and supporting pre-sales.
- Machine Learning, Data Mining and Statistical models, and feature engineering with TensorFlow, Python (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, scipy), Spark ML, Mahout, R, SPSS, MatLab.
- Big Data analysis and processing with Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Cassandra, Amazon Elastic MR, BigQuery, Tableau, OLAP, Data Warehouse, SQL Server Analysis Services.
- GIS application development (ESRI platform)
- Mobile development with Android and PhoneGap.
- Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, TDD, BDD, Mocking, Refactoring, Clean Code
- Design Patterns, UML and Database modeling
- Natural User Interfaces (Kinect, Leap Motion and Intel/Creative Senz3D)
Academic Curriculum: http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4228913D8