Data Scientist and machine learning engineer in State of São Paulo, Brazil
Gabriel Moreira is a scientist passionate about transforming customer's digital experiences through data technologies.
He is a Doctoral candidate at Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica - ITA, researching about Deep Learning and Recommender Systems. He is also a software engineer with field experience since 2002 and speaker in international industry and academic conferences.
Currently at CI&T, he leads a team of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers in the transformation of companies' and customers' digital experiences, by leveraging structured and unstructured data using Data Science technologies like Machine Learning, Big Data and Analytics.
- Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Statistics, Data Mining and Feature Engineering with Tensorflow, Spark ML, Python (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, scipy, seaborn), R, SPSS, MatLab, Weka, Mahout, Google, AWS and IBM Watson machine learning APIs.
- Big Data analysis and processing with Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Cassandra, Amazon Elastic MR, BigQuery, Tableau, OLAP, Data Warehouse, SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Certified Google Data Engineer, experienced in GCP services like ML Engine, Dataflow, Dataproc, BigQuery, Datalab.
- GIS application architecture development (ESRI platform - ArcGIS)
- Mobile development with Android and PhoneGap.
- Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, TDD, BDD, Mocking, Refactoring, Clean Code
- Design Patterns, UML and Database modeling
- Natural User Interfaces (Kinect, Leap Motion and Intel/Creative Senz3D)
Kaggle - https://www.kaggle.com/gspmoreira
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.br/citations?user=G2pTlw0AAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao
Lattes - Brazilian Academic Curriculum: http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4228913D8