Software Engineer in Nashik, India
I’m capable of managing technology projects from concept to completion with remarkable deadline sensitivity. I've strong analytic skills combined with experience in innovative algorithms and object oriented programming techniques. I've designed, built, and maintained server-side software at all levels of scale. I’m compatible team player through complete project cycles, testing and final implementation.
• Knowledge of Operating System Linux (Ubuntu / Cent-OS).
• Academic background of C, Advanced Java, Python.
• Hand-on experience on ,
- Relational databases - Mysql and Mssql.
- Web servers and Reverse-proxies - Apache, Node.js, Nginx and Varnish.
- NoSql solutions - Redis, Memcahe and Mongodb.
- Search Engines - Sphinx and Solr .
- Distributed Queue Processing - Gearman Job Server.
- Messaging Queue - RabbitMQ.
- Cloud computing - Amazon Web Services.
- Monitoring Services - Monit, New Relic.
- Logging Services - Syslog, Loggly, Monolog.
- Web service REST API development using Xml, Json etc.
• Distributed parallel processing using Gearman Job Server.
• Real-time notification using Websockets, Socket.io and Node.js.
• Well versed with the Git and SVN.
• Setup automated test and release systems employing technologies such as PHPUnit, xDebug.
• Have developed applications using social APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube, Bitly, Amazon and payment gateways like Paypal, SagePay and USAepay.
I am interested in working with big-data, natural language processing, machine learning and hadoop ecosystem (HDFS,Hbase,Hive,Mahout).
I am interested in working with entrepreneurs with innovative ideas who are looking for a technical consultant, the role which involved R&D and cutting edge work.