Boston, Massachusetts, United States
I'm Henry! I love movies, I love sports, I love TEDTalks, I love dogs, squirrels, pandas, pikachus, and many other creatures in this world.
I lived in Japan, China and U.S for 7 years each, and I speak all three languages!
I'm currently running TEDxUMassAmherst, and I am searching for a company or trying to found a company where I can happily voluntarily work there until midnight. I am awful at things that don't make an impact, and I'm amazing at things that could potentially #ChangeTheWorld. Money doesn't motivate me. Passion, happiness and generating value are things that keep me moving!
Fun Facts about Henry:
- (No Step) Vertical Leap in 2010 - Tested 34" (The best vertical (no step) result from the 2010 NBA pre-draft combine camp was 32" (81.3 cm) by Wesley Johnson)
- Regular Vertical leap - 40+" (Kobe Bryant: 38", Dr. J: 41")
- Ask me about the 90's music. I don't know any of them.
- Anime is part of me and it's what I grew up with. I still keep up to date with some of series that have lasted for 10+ years.
- Love playing Basketball & Volleyball. Love hip-hop dancing /Break Dancing.
- Can't wait to visit: Australia, Brazil, New Zealand, Israel, Mumbai...