New York, NY, USA
Senior Software Developer with 10 years of experience in systems development and specification, with a strong background in research, mature, balanced and global vision.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills with a high degree of attention to technical detail and accuracy to identify and solve critical issues.
· Working knowledge combined with academic knowledge reduces hesitation in times of crisis.
· Posture pro-active, cooperative, looking for results, focus on quality, productivity and responding quickly to new challenges.
· Strong interpersonal and customer relationship management skills.
· Continually learning and teaching others.
· Highly motivated Web Programmer / Analyst strong experience using object oriented design techniques and programming languages, including Microsoft .NET 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 and 4.5 Technologies.
· Good experience in MVC development.
· Good experience in Web Forms development.
· Good experience in Custom Intranet Application in C#.
· Good experience in object-relational mapping (ORM): N-Hibernate and Entity Framework.
· Good experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server - TFS - Administration and Programming.
· Major strengths are familiarity with multiple software systems, tools and the ability to learn quickly new technologies and adapt to new environments.
· Worked with .NET Server Controls, Infragistics, Aspose, Web User Controls, Grid View Web Control and Form Validation Controls.
· Entry Level experience in different phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including Strategic Systems Planning, Designing, Programming, Testing, Documentation and Presentation to user.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills with the capacity to accurately identify and resolve problems.
Used technologies and skills specialist: