Since 2007 I have been actively collaborating with musicians whose paths I cross along the way. Over the course of 8 years I have directed, composed, and co-produced over 75 original pieces, some of which have achieved online popularity, while others only local following. All collaborations, however, were done for the love of music.
- 4 full length albums with the beach funk/rock band Orange Juice Music (5 Star Ratings on Itunes & over 75,000 Youtube listens). "The Feeling", "Tides Keep Changing", "Heart Well Fed", "Superflow".
- Bass-lines for nationally touring artist Leilani Wolfgramm's first album "I Burn".
- Underground yoga and guided meditation instrumental album, "On the Same Wave".
- Experimental collaboration album, "The Juice Collaborations, Vol. 1".
- Electronic jazz/relaxation album "Peace and Chopsticks" under the name Avopazul.
All of the above material was recorded throughout my late teens and early twenties in Southwest Florida's very own, Parkshore Recording Studios, LLC, of which I am a co-founder, along with Alex Casement. I have now moved to the San Francisco area in search for an abundance of fellow musicians/collaborators who have a passion for composing and performing heartfelt music just as I do. I find joy in exchanging musical philosophy, wisdom, and spiritual energy with souls I meet along the way in hopes of both creating an enriching life experience as well as an organized/finalized production to share with our world. I hope to expand this list of collaborations far beyond where it is now. My goal is to break the barriers of our current music scene with my belief that a musician should never settle for one "band" or "brand", but instead constantly seek to share new inspiration and immerse him/herself with a variety of musical cultures in their quest for musical growth and diversity.
Here are some links to a variety of content from 2007-2015:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3nXJJJnuB0-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJTsxK3YaPs