Michael Huang

Born at a very young age.

Generally, the path of least resistance appeals.

Trying to elevate small talk to medium talk.

99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food, technology and golf. The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

I’m going to reveal the two secrets of my success: One) Don’t reveal everything.