· Researcher, analyst, Chevening and Fulbright Scholar with two MA degrees in ‘Peace Studies’ and ‘Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding’
· Strong background in political analysis, negotiation and mediation
· Experienced in managing projects from conception to completion as well as fundraising
· Developed a comprehensive project proposal to establish Conflict Resolution Center in post-Assad Syria (CRCS)
· Published author and awarded poet, with the ability to understand the needs of others and advocate for human rights and the rights of special groups
· Editor’s Choice Award for outstanding achievement in poetry, presented by poetry.com and International Library of Poetry
· Co-authored a book (The Acorn Gathering) with American fellow writers, the proceeds of which go to cancer research.