Hugo Romeu MD
Physician in Miami, FL, USA
Hugo Romeu MD served in the United States Army after graduating from the Ross University School of Medicine in 1980 as a member of the school's first graduating class, providing medical care at a hospital in Germany. Dr. Romeu returned to civilian life as the Chief of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine for various hospitals and other facilities around the world. Dr. Romeu, a lifelong learner, also completed a Post Graduate Year 4 in the Cook County Medical Examiners Office's Forensic Pathology Residency Program. He has over 40 years of experience in a variety of medical fields, including molecular pathology and forensic pathology.
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Roswell Park Memorial Institue
- Childrens Memorial Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
- State University of New York College at Buffalo