Hey! I started working with digital marketing in 2004, at On Line Editora (the 4th biggest brazilian publishing group).
After that, I worked at the digital agency SeePix (Jan'2009 to Dec'2013), where I was responsible for the planning of advertising campaings, websites and branding.
Since february’2014, I'm CMO at Itaro and you really need to know more about what we are doing (seriously, it's amazing).
Doubts? Mail me!
Academic record and other information:
- Marketing's degree from USP (University of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Scholar's degree from IFSP (Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Social Media Brazil 2009 and 2011**
- Google's Developer Day 2009 and 2010 (Sao Paulo's Edition)**
- Google's Open Source Jam 2010**
- Brazilian's National Conference of Metrics and Usability for E-Commerce 2011**
- Digital Marketing from ESPM (School of Advertising and Marketing)**
- Google AdWords: Advanced Search Specialist
Some clients, projects and portfolio:
- Google: Orkut Advertise (for Brazil, India and "rest of the world")
- Google: Media Kit (for Latin America)
- Google: All About Google (for Brazil)
- Google: AdWords Tutorials (for Brazil, Latin America and some European Countries)
- Google: Maps Tutorials (for Brazil)
- Nestlé: Creating Shared Value (for Brazil)
- Microsoft: Unified Communications Hotsite (for Brazil)
- Vivo (Brazilian's biggest mobile operator): over 150 endomarketing's campaings between 2009 and 2012
- More: Basf, Telefónica, Brazilian Forum of Security Safety, Latapack-Ball, Votorantim, IBOPE, IPEA, Danone, Fíbria, Lanxess, Ação Fome Zero, Brastemp, Suzano, Sony, Samsung, Santillana...